Attn: xfs---Best quote for printing series sticker

To: <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Attn: xfs---Best quote for printing series sticker
From: "Linda" <Linda@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 11:24:00 +0800
Sender: print09@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear xfs ,

Is printing overseas a crazy idea? No, I am afraid not.

This is Linda from a printing company based in China.

I got your information from the Internet and learn that you might need our services.

We provide high quality of printing products such as sticker, pens, photo and any other products.

Wish our products will be helpful for your business .

Best regards,

Linda