Paper Cone Special for Cotton Spinning

To: "xfs" <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Paper Cone Special for Cotton Spinning
From: "Sales.138@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Sales.138@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 10:43:09 +0800
Sender: Sales.138@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Sir or Madam,

Good morning.

Glad to hear that you're in the textile industry.

This is Julie from China. We specialized in textile paper cones for 15 years, with the product covers 5Â57â, 5Â32â, 3Â30â, 4Â20â, 9Â15â, and hope to find a way to cooperate with you!

Please find the pictures with models and different packaging in attachment. An Pakistan client purchased 3,600,000 pcs 5Â57âpaper cones per month. I'd like to see if it's suitable for other countries now.

FREE SAMPLES can be sent on request. Call me, let's talk more!

Thank you.

Best Regards

Julie

Plant: Nanchang Ming Sheng Textile Audio Supplies CO., Ltd.

Add: B2-B3 Building Luoting Economic Development Zone, Wanli  District, NanChang City, JiangXi Province.
Tel: +86-0791-83971193

Office: MingSheng Import/Export Department
Add: Room 1015 Huizhan Road 999#,Honggutan District, Nanchang Jiangxi Province
Tel: +86-17770081019   Fax: +86-0791-83851019
Mobile: +86-13647917219
Email: julie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: julie131019
WhatsApp: +86-13647917219