Re: Job Offer / Part Time or Full Time

To: Undisclosed recipients:;
Subject: Re: Job Offer / Part Time or Full Time
From: Visage Textiles LTD <job@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 11:14:32 +1200

Job Offer
       We are offering a temporary job that does not require any professional skills. WORK FROM HOME !

No previous experience required or professional skill for this job.  All we are looking for right now is New Zealand based individual to handle paper work, file documents and handle payroll administration to our clients.
This is part time job that requires 1-2 hours (1 or 2 days a week, you work from home), also your attention and accuracy to all instructions given to you. Your Job duties will be as follows:
Handling all work application
Accounts Payable
Accounts Receivable

Salary terms:
500-2000 NZ Dollar / week or assignment (We pay on every task and assignment)

No previous experience required, If interested, please reply with details below:
Your Full Name:
Full Address:
Mobile Phone Number:

Source of your email: Trademe Jobs