Attn: xfs---Cut down your budget in printing

To: <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Attn: xfs---Cut down your budget in printing
From: "Linda" <Linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 15:38:49 +0800
Sender: print03@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear xfs ,

Hope this email finds you in the correct time.

This is Linda from a manufacturer specializing in producing paper print in China.

What we just want to do is seeking the possibility to work with your esteemed company.

Our major products as follows: paper, folder, lanyard and other print catalog.

Feel free to contact me if you have any need or any question!

Best regards,

Linda