Superior Textile Paper Cone Manufacturer

To: "xfs" <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Superior Textile Paper Cone Manufacturer
From: "Sales.4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Sales.4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 15:46:36 +0800
Sender: Sales.4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Sir/Madam,

Good morning.

Glad to hear that you're on the market for spinning, chemical fiber and cotton spinning, we specialize in textile paper cone for 15 years, with the strength of 5Â57â, 5Â32â, 3Â30â, 4Â20â, 9Â15âtextile papercone, with good quality and pretty competitive price.

Should you have any questions,call me,let's talk details.

Thank you.

Best Regards

Julie

Plant: Nanchang Ming Sheng Textile Audio Supplies CO., Ltd.

Add: B2-B3 Building Luoting Economic Development Zone, Wanli  District, NanChang City, JiangXi Province.
Tel: +86-0791-83971193

Office: MingSheng Import/Export Department
Add: Room 1015 Huizhan Road 999#,Honggutan District, Nanchang Jiangxi Province
Tel: +86-17770081019   Fax: +86-0791-83851019
Mobile: +86-13647917219
Email: julie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: julie131019
WhatsApp: +86-13647917219