Fast Loans , We Help In Building Your Financial Status

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Fast Loans , We Help In Building Your Financial Status
From: Fast Loans Services <noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 22:27:42 +0900 (JST)
Good day,

Do you need financial assistant ?  are you black listed ? Fast Loans is here
for you . We are currently giving out loan at 3.50% interest rate .

Kindly forward  Your full name, ID number, Occupation and Monthly Income,
Contact Phone Number and Email Address to :fastloanspty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or SMS
your details to :+27847529617 Our consultants will respond to you with further
instructions, information and our LOAN APPLICATION FORM.

Kindly view attach document for more information about our loan offer .

Signed,

JANETTA VAN WYK
APPLICATION VERIFICATION  OFFICER .