Re: xfs_metadump requested by xfs_check

To: Frédéric Bernard <fred.pa.bernard@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: xfs_metadump requested by xfs_check
From: Brian Foster <bfoster@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 07:04:11 -0400
Cc: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 11:20:26AM +0200, Frédéric Bernard wrote:
> I run xfs_metadump after having this message
>

> corrupt dinode 45102558696, extent total = 3, nblocks = 1.  This is a bug.
>
> Please capture the filesystem metadata with xfs_metadump and
>
> report it to xfs@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> cache_node_purge: refcount was 1, not zero (node=0x7f08d5274a10)
>

> fatal error -- 117 - couldn't iget disconnected inode

Are you running xfs_check or xfs_repair? If the former, please try the
latter and see if that corrects your problem. You might also want to
post the full repair output.

> The size of the result dump is 2.9 GB ?
>

> How can I send that if you are interested in looking at it ?

You'll want to try and compress it if you haven't already. Otherwise,
you'll need somewhere publicly accessible to upload it (e.g., dropbox,
etc.).

Brian