Re:interested you company

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:interested you company
From: POWSTAR Moulding <mould06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 15:07:00 +0800 (CST)

Hi Sir/Madam:

We specialize in Rapid prototyping,injection molding tooling ,die-casting,metal stamping, ODM & OEM service,and serving for the outsourcing for the companies of same type.

Our advantage:

1.the tolerance of our technology is within +-0.01mm

2.Through streamlining the production of moluds,we can help you cut cost up to 70%!

3.on-time delivery

If you have need, send us the 2D/3D drawing, we'll offer a quot in 1 day.

Any RFQ ,please sent us email to : info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and powstar01@xxxxxxxxx

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
Roger Hou
Manager -Sales Department

Factory Address
Industrial Zone, Shangxing, Shajing Street,Bao'an District, Shenzhen ,Guangdong,China.

24h on-line(Tel) : 0086-755-36939432

Skype ID : powstar10

Linkin ID : Linda - PowstarMould