LPC2015: File and Storage Systems uconf

To: Ric Wheeler <ricwheeler@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: LPC2015: File and Storage Systems uconf
From: "Darrick J. Wong" <darrick.wong@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 11:28:25 -0700
Cc: Linux FS Devel <linux-fsdevel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "linux-scsi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <linux-scsi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, device-mapper development <dm-devel@xxxxxxxxxx>, linux-ext4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx, linux-btrfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi everyone,

Linux Plumbers is coming up in just four months!  I would like for there to be
a file & storage miniconf at this year's LPC, so I've started assembling a plan
for what we might discuss.  As a starting point, I've filled the planning page
with the topics that didn't achieve any sort of resolution at LSF/MM:

http://wiki.linuxplumbersconf.org/2015:file_and_storage_systems

There are undoubtedly things that I missed in my initial list, and it would be
very helpful to figure out who's going.

If you'd like to visit Seattle in mid-August (I promise it probably won't be
raining!) and/or have a topic that you'd like to talk about that I missed,
I'd appreciate it if you wrote it into the wiki page.

Thanks,

--Darrick