pvc plank floor from DBDMC

To: "xfs" <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: pvc plank floor from DBDMC
From: "LUCY" <lucy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2015 17:17:31 +0800

dear Manager:

Here is Lucy from Dezhou Demax Building Material Co,ltd. As one of the largest manufacturer of vinyl plank flooring in North China,our company has exported to more than 60 countries and have good reputation both in domestic and abroad.

According to the different installation methods,there are 4styles of vinyl plank flooring for your choice: Unilin click,dry back,self-stick and loose lay.

size:6*36,6*48, 7*48, 9*36,9*48,12*12,18*18,24*24 inches etc

thickness:1.5mm to 5.00mm

wearlayer: 0.07mm to 0.7mm uv coating.

If you are interested in our products,plese feel free to contact me.We will give you the best service,quality and competitive price.

Any reply from you will be highly appreciated!

best regards

Lucy