Fuel Additive in Namibia

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fuel Additive in Namibia
From: "XFT Namibia" <marketing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 01:34:16 +0200

XFT
Extreme Fuel Treatment

Save at the Pump!

Perform better with a cleaner engine!

Xtreme Fuel Treatment™ is a product patented and time tested for nearly two decades in industrial markets around the world.

Extensive testing and performance measurement data prove that it really works! Now, for the first time ever, Xtreme Fuel Treatment™ is available to the general public for use in all types of engines.

Four Key Benefits
Xtreme Fuel Treatment™ is a break-through product which produces results in four key categories:

  1. Increases Fuel Mileage: Reduces fuel consumption resulting in increased miles per litre.
  2. Prolongs Engine Life & Reduces Engine Wear: A cleaner and more lubricated engine means longer engine life and reduced wear.
  3. Improves Vehicle Performance & Horsepower: Burns more of the available BTU's in the fuel resulting in better performance.
  4. Reduces Harmful Emissions & Pollutants: Reducing harmful pollutants from the exhaust pipe results in a cleaner environment.

For more information, please visit our website at: www.xftnamibia.com

Namibia is seeing an increasing number of users, who experience between 15% and 22% savings on their fuel costs. To see what they have to say, read their TESTIMONIES

XFT Namibia is a strong supporter of Namibian conservation.

For every product we sell, we donate a portion to:

If you would prefer not to hear from us, please feel free to UNSUBSCRIBE