Shanghai Domotex - Vinyl flooring -Dezhou demax ltd

To: "xfs" <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Shanghai Domotex - Vinyl flooring -Dezhou demax ltd
From: "Richard Sun" <sales-1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 17:40:11 +0800

Dear friend,

Nice day!

Richard here,from DeZhou Demax Building Decoration Material Co.,Ltd.

Our company is one of major manufacturer of Vinyl Flooring in China. we have export experience for more than 10 years and strong advantage on production cost and quality control.

Product specifications:

Thickness 1.0-5.0mm

Size: 12x12â, 16x16â, 18x18â, 24x24â, 3x36â, 4x36â, 6x36â, 9x36â, 6x48â, 9x48â, 3x3â, 4x4â

Wear layer: 0.07-1.0mm surface coating, UV scratch processing (matt, semi matt, light)

Surface: wood grain, carpet grain, marble/stone design, sparkled series, pure color etc.

The attachment is our e-catalog,just for your reference!

and we are going to Shanghai Domotex (March 24th-26th) and Canton Fair (Booth NO.  11.2.C27-28 , April 15th TO 19th) , please kindly let me know ,will you attend the exhibition .

Regards

Richard