led camping light

To: "xfs" <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: led camping light
From: "lighting0110@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lighting0110@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 12:58:29 +0800
Sender: lighting0110@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Valued Customer,

Good day.

We are original producer with technical insight for Led products and we are a professional manufacture in the LED field for several years.

Now we are looking for distributors and collaborator.

We focus on the LED camping light and if you are interest in these products, then we can give you the very competitive price and very good quality

and we will have a good cooperation in the future!

Below are some LED camping light products of our company:

1. Amber+ Cool white Dual color RS216 dimmer LED Camping light series

Application: Tent, awning, caravan, camper trailer and RV etc

Technical Data:

1. Provide the convenience for the wilderness illumination.

2. 12VDC work voltage

3. The length of the hook can be adjusted from 0-200mm.

4. Dual color can be chosen, Cool white + Amber

5. Programmed dimmer switch to adjust the light between amber and white color, light ON / Off.

6. Use the high brightness and high color rendering index LED chip for illumintion.

7. The amber led chip can keep the insect away.

8. With the touch switch on the wire.

9. Can be dimmer, dimming range from 10%-100%

10. with a cigarette lighter and 5 meter length connector wire.

11. with a cigarette lighter socket and clip, then can connect to the battery to use directly.

12. Easy for fixed, a variety of fixed way choice.

13. Hooks at the ends with Velcro in between, give flexible universal installation.

14. IP67 waterproof, resistant to water, dust and moisture.

15. Folding structure easily for compact storage.

16. Available color: warm white 2900-3200k, nature white 4000-4500K, pure white 6000-6500K.

17. 3 years warranty.

I would appreciate it if you could let me know your response as soon as possible.

Best Regards

Terry Wang

RISESUN OPTOELECTRONICS CO., LTD

An ISO9001:2008 certified LED lights manufacturing plant with R&D on TUV, VDE approved products.

Mob:0086-13682435806

Tel: 0086-769-82850928

Fax: 0086-769-82850698

 Address:Building A2,Xianglong industrial Park,Guanjingtou Village,Fenggang Town,Dongguan City,Mainland China

 A member of EKinglux for LED package since 2003