Developmental Loan

To: rcruz@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Developmental Loan
From: Raymond Cruz <rcruz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 19:30:13 +0100

--
Hello,

We represent a wide range of partners ready to fund your personal/business financial needs. Lending tree is currently offering a wide range of loan packages that suits various individuals/Corporate Organizations worldwide. Get a loan as free as 0% down payment for business loan, a veteran loan and other low interest rates as low as 3% from our range of partners.

We currently receiving applications from prospective organization and persons needing funding for projects/investments. Let us rate your credits. No matter how bad, there is a loan package awaiting you. Respond back with interest and your offer will be directed to the approval table of our wide range of funding partners.

Sincerely,

Raymond Cruz.