RE:injection mould for all sectors

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE:injection mould for all sectors
From: POWSTAR Moulding <mould21@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 13:19:39 +0800 (CST)

Hello friend,

Interested in cutting cost up to 70%?
We're a mould manufacturer in Shenzhen,China specializing in rapid prototyping,injection mould tooling,die casting,metal stamping,secondary processing,OEM and ODM service.
Wide range of products: Automotive parts, Home Appliances, Healthcare and Medical equipment , industrial products, electronics and so on.

1.the tolerance of our technology is within +-0.01mm
2.Through streamlining the production of molds,we can help you minimize your production cost and achieve profit maximization!
3.After receiving your 3D drawing,we"ll give you a quot in 2 hours.
Any RFQ ,pls sent us email to : info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  and powstar01@xxxxxxxxx

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
Roger Hou
Manager -Sales Department

Factory Address
Industrial Zone, Shangxing, Shajing Street,Bao'an District, Shenzhen ,Guangdong,China.

Mob: 0086-13723716379
Skype :powstar06