led cabinet light

To: "xfs" <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: led cabinet light
From: "lighting0111@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lighting0111@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 07:22:12 +0800
Sender: lighting0111@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Valued Customer,

Good day.

We are original producer with technical insight for Led products and we are a professional manufacture in the LED field for several years.

Now we are looking for distributors and collaborator.

We focus on the LED cabinet light and if you are interest in these products, then we can give you the very competitive price and very good quality

and we will have a good cooperation in the future!

Below are some LED dimmer LED bar for cabinet from our company:

1.LED cabinet light series

Application: Cabinet, showcase, furniture, kitchen etc

Technical Data:

â 12 VDC work voltage.

â Use the high brightness and high color rendering index LED chip

â IP53 waterproof rating.

â Mounting ring and decoration ring can be replaced per your preference,

 with more than 3 color for your choice siver grey, matt white and matt black.

â Recessed - mounting and surface-mounting can be chosen.

â Ultra-thin design, very elegant appearance.

â Working temperatures: -20ÂC to 60ÂC

â 3 Years warranty

Installation

Recessed - mounting Art: RS215-0530-80.

Surface - mounting Art. RS215-0530-80S.

Lighting set: 3 set, 1 LED 12V Driver with supply lead and plug.

Accessories

12VDC LED Driver

3-fold distributor

LED mini plug connection

2. Installation data

I would appreciate it if you could let me know your response as soon as possible.

Best Regards

Terry Wang

An ISO9001:2008 certified LED lights manufacturing plant with R&D on TUV, VDE approved products.

Mob:0086-13682435806

Tel: 0086-769-82850928

Fax: 0086-769-82850698

Address:Building A2,Xianglong industrial Park,Guanjingtou Village,Fenggang Town,Dongguan City,Mainland China

A member of EKinglux for LED package since 200