xfs_repair segfault

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: xfs_repair segfault
From: Rui Gomes <rgomes@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 15:50:40 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: Ãmar Hermannsson <omar@xxxxxx>
Hello Guys,

I have a XFS filesystem that went rough, the file system got corrupted without any hardware failure or power outage what is strange enough.
But after trying to run xfs_repair it segmented fault, this system was originally CentOs6.5, we upgraded to Centos7 using xfsprogs-3.2.0-0.10.alpha2.el7.x86_64, and run the newer version of the xfs_repair, same result segmentation fault.

Full output and GDB Backtrace in the attachment, do you guys have any advice how can we get xfs_repair to do a clean run?

Regards

Rui Gomes
CTO

RVX - Reykjavik Visual Effects