Re: New project/Roger-POWSTAR

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: New project/Roger-POWSTAR
From: POWSTAR Moulding <mould29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 17:02:20 +0800 (CST)

Dear friend ï

We're a tooling and moulding manufacturer in Shenzhen,China specializing in rapid prototyping,injection mould tooling,die casting,metal stamping,secondary processing,OEM and ODM service.

1.the tolerance of our technology is within +-0.01mm

2.Certificates:ISO9001, ISO14001, SGS, Excellent Supplier of VOLVO

3..Through streamlining the production of moluds,we can help you minimize your production cost .

Any RFQ ,pls sent us email to : info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  and   powstar01@xxxxxxxxx

Look forward to your early reply.

Roger Hou

Manager -Sales Department

SHENZHEN POWSTAR TECHNOLOGY LIMITED;

Factory Addressï

Industrial Zone, Shangxing, Shajing Street,Bao'an District, Shenzhen ,Guangdong, China.

Mob: +86-13246615089

email  :info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  or  powstar01@xxxxxxxxx

Skype: powstar09