Oracle CRM Users List

To: 'lea williams' <lea.williams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Oracle CRM Users List
From: lea williams <lea.williams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 09:48:44 -0600

Hi,

Would you be interested in Oracle CRM users email list for your email campaigns? We provide the Database across North America, EMEA, APAC and Latin America.

Information Fields – Name, Title, Email, Company Name, and Company Details like, Physical Address, Web Address, Revenue Size, Employee Size and industry.

We also have other technology users like:-

·         SAP CRM

·         Siebel CRM

·         Microsoft CRM

·         Salesforce CRM

·         Microsoft Dynamics and many more…

Please review and let me know what technology users you are interested in and I will get back to you with more information for the same.

Thanks,

Lea Williams

To Opt Out, please respond “Leave Out” in the Subject line.