1:1high qualit laptop adapter from manufacturer

To: "staff@xxxxxxxxxx" <staff@xxxxxxxxxx>, "greg@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "josh.clifton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <josh.clifton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "fernanda88@xxxxxxxxxxx" <fernanda88@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "fhv@xxxxxxxxxx" <fhv@xxxxxxxxxx>, "kgsnow@xxxxxxx" <kgsnow@xxxxxxx>, "xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx" <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "richa@xxxxxxx" <richa@xxxxxxx>, "alexeyp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <alexeyp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "sales@xxxxxxxxxx" <sales@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 1:1high qualit laptop adapter from manufacturer
From: kaleitu <adapter-kuson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 02:48:30 +0000

Hello ,

Sunshine  day to you . 1:1high qualit laptop adapter from manufacturer‏,if you miss,you will angry for yourself..if you want to make money ,chose me, you will feel best future before you eyes.

1)This is Kelly from  Kuson (H.K)Technology Co,Ltd .we are stable supplier and manufacturer of dell sony samsung acer so on for 10 years.We are the factory who professer kinds of laptop adapter.warranty:24tmonths,dilvery date:3-5dyas, mini   qty:50pcs

2)We have good quality  for laptop adapter to feedback old and new customers support all the time.

http://www.kuson-power.com

If you have more requirments about it ,please let us know ,we will have more comunications with you about it to confirm soon

Look forwarder to your kindly reply as soon as possible

Sincerely

Kelly Tu

moblie phone:8613430968289 Tel:0754-87739043

Skype:tukalei

Mail:adapter-kuson@xxxxxxxxxxx