Cylinder part making in China

To: "xfs" <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Cylinder part making in China
From: "michelle" <michelle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 16:14:44 +0800
Dear Sir,

Hope you have a fabulous day!

Our company mainly deals in machining CNC precision parts applications.  Our
company produce parts as per customer drawing, from production to all kinds of
surface treatment and different technology, such as to the customers with
complete confidence guarantee

Please have a look at following services…………

・      cnc machined parts, cnc turning, cnc milling center, cnc small diameter
machining

・        Automotive parts machining

・        Electornics part machining

・        RF connector accerssories

・        Medical & Fiberoptic parts

・        Electronic lightfittings

We will be happy to provide you our quick assistance.More detail please your
help to refer to our website www.sz-tecom.com

Best regards!
Michelle Tang

Tecom Precision Machining(shenzhen)Co.,LTD
Add: 3th Floor,A2 Block,ZhongPengCheng Industrial Park,
        ChuangChun South Road,GongMing Town,ShenZhen,China
Cell: 0086-134 1053 5880
Tel : 0086-755-2715 5130
Fax: 0086-755-2715 5130
Email: Michelle@xxxxxxxxxxxx