REïmanufacture of all kinds of bickle from China

To: "xfs" <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: REïmanufacture of all kinds of bickle from China
From: "Sales.6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Sales.6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 11:13:20 +0800
Sender: Sales.6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Friend,

Glad to write to you. We know you from the website.

We are specialize in producing Childen bike,Children tricycle,Children kart,BMX free style bike,Mountain bike,Fixed gear bike. We have a lot of designs for your choices. you will be satisfy our reasonable price and excellent quality. Pls just write to us if you have interest.

Welcome you to our factory for a visit!

It is appreciated to reply this email, thank you.

Good business and happy life.

B.R.

QUEEN

KANG WANG INDUSTRIAL LIMITED

FOSHAN OFFICE: Keyuan Road 3, Gaoli, Ronggui, Shunde,Foshan,GD,China

FTY: Weixiang Road,Niushan Community Foreign Economic Industrial Park ,Dongcheng DistrictïDongguan China

Skype:kangwang1008

TEL:+86(0)75763295785

+86(0)18665545770