Urgent Job Employment

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Urgent Job Employment
From: "SREC GROUP hcareers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 15:06:31 +0000 (GMT)
Urgent  Job Employment

Srec Company

There are various jobs vacancies in our Oil and Energy company in the USA, As a
result of growth and expansion of company, we require the services of
intelligent, honest, resourceful and self driven individuals to fill vacant
positions in our instigated office in USA.

We intend to invite experienced Individuals/Expatriates or Consultancy firm in
Energy, oil and gas, drilling and man power skills who are capable of rendering
expertise services in various fields of  Engineers, Drilling , wedding,
petroleum, Refinery, offshore, Electrical, Civil, maintenance, production,
chemical, Mechanical, Goescience, Health/ Safety, Oil Sand, Logistics,
Management/Marketing, Technicians, Marine, Operators, Medical Nurses/Medical
Doctors and others

Interested applicant can apply  with his/her CV to Email:
careers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

More details plus salary and benefits will be giving by the company once your
resume receive.

Thanks
Advert Manager.