[ANNOUNCE] xfsprogs: master branch updated to bd76b93

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] xfsprogs: master branch updated to bd76b93
From: Dave Chinner <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 15:33:55 +1100
Hi folks,

The xfsprogs repository at git://oss.sgi.com/xfs/cmds/xfsprogs has
just been updated. With this update, I'll start the process of a
3.2.3 release - consider this update a 3.2.3-rc1 and I'll work
towards a full release over the next couple of weeks.

-Dave.

The new head of the master branch is commit:

bd76b93 mkfs: log stripe unit fails to influence default log size

New Commits:

Brian Foster (2):
      [39fe84a] metadump: include NULLFSINO check in inode copy code
      [0ab7cbc] metadump: check for non-zero inode alignment

Dave Chinner (1):
      [bd76b93] mkfs: log stripe unit fails to influence default log size

Namjae Jeon (1):
      [5c6afe9] xfsprog: xfsio: update xfs_io manpage for FALLOC_FL_INSERT_RANGE

Code Diffstat:

 db/metadump.c     | 3 ++-
 man/man8/xfs_io.8 | 5 +++++
 mkfs/xfs_mkfs.c   | 4 +++-