mobile boat hoist / vessel hauler / marine hoist / marine travelift

To: "xfs" <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: mobile boat hoist / vessel hauler / marine hoist / marine travelift
From: "Raymond" <service4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 00:30:01 +0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=mx1.allarelbus.com; s=mx1.allarelbus; t=1424449808; bh=9MD2jSlfj2RBW7A9rtFarEb1aCWXuZ5u6FuFJcNVMAc=; h=Date:From:To:Reply-To:Subject:MIME-Version:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=wgAOYkDeib4b8Xwp+uGTb26Zh3XLy4eDS6SkvAkZ8PDdQ2wbC3AO06PJqw/BGqC6z DajUK9nmnumAj6LiTfZEK5G81TEmkF11ckghRQYQCxkMZx0Iaxy+FkUxybS69dt2aE vxsCFL53hRW8Ej+lNZ/SpglLbzWRpfuPsLuLz6pM=
Dear friends,

We specialize in designing and manufacturing mobile boat hoist.

You can call it vessel hauler, marine hoist or marine travelift.

Hope the attachments can find you understand our product and company well.

Till now we are the only factory which export mobile boat hoist.

The lift capacity of our mobile boat hoist is up to 1000t. The key components
are from USA and European brand. Especially, our price is proved be more
competitive by our client who bought mobile boat hoist from European brand.

We would like to seek someone for mutual win-win cooperation for promoting our
mobile boat hoist in your country.

Your kind reply will be highly appreciated.

Regards!

Raymond Wang