door lock for elevator

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: door lock for elevator
From: Jojo <jojo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 16:06:38 +0800 (CST)

Hello

As knowing that you are in the Elevator market . Ningbo Channel Electrical co.,ltd. here, writing to establish business relationship with you .Our company has won AUDITED SUPPLIER by SGS-CSTC and passed ISO9001:2008 authentication,CE Certificate. Our products are :

1ïdoor operator

2ïsafety Components

3ïelevator load cell

We are supporting many elevator brands such as Mitsubishi, Thyssen, Otis, Schindler, KONE, Fuji, and Yungtay etc.

Please donât hesitate to contact me if there is any item you are interested.

B.wishes

Cherry

Ningbo Channel Electromechanical Co. Ltd

Room 1512,Morgan International Bulding C,

Taihe Road,Beilun, Ningbo, Zhejiang 300012, China

Tel: 0086 574 86802688     Fax: 0086 57486802788

Skype:channel-nina