Parameters from elevator landing door

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Parameters from elevator landing door
From: Erin <erin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 14:50:09 +0800 (CST)

Hi

This is Nina from Ningbo Channel Electrical co.,ltd. We are a professional manufacturer  and designer in elevator parts,  its main products are accessories of elevator and escalator such as: door operator, security components, Load measuring device, light curtain and moving walkway’s pedal etc.

We sell high quality elevator accessories of domestic and international famous brands. We can form complete sets to many elevator brands such as Mitsubishi, Thyssen, Otis, Schindler, KONE, Fuji, and Yungtay etc.

Pls feel free to contact with me if you would like to know more !

B.wishes

Erin

Ningbo Channel Electromechanical Co. Ltd

Room 1512,Morgan International Bulding C,

Taihe Road,Beilun, Ningbo, Zhejiang 300012, China

Tel: 0086 574 86802688     Fax: 0086 57486802788

Skype:channel-nina