tempered glass screen protection for OnePlus One 2015/2/10 3:03:50

To: "xfs" <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: tempered glass screen protection for OnePlus One 2015/2/10 3:03:50
From: "Emily" <lilidatech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 03:03:50 +0800

Dear,
Good morning!
Please see our product tempered glass screen protector.

Compared with traditional PET display protectors, the tempered glass screen protector has advantages as bellow: anti-shock, high scratch resistance, easy touch etc.

Our company specialize in manufacturing tempered glass screen protector for mobile phone and tablet in China, hope the good quality and good price can get your likes.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks and best wishes,
Emily
International Dept.