FWïelevator door operator

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FWïelevator door operator
From: Jojo <jojo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 10:40:42 +0800 (CST)

Hi

This is Nina from Ningbo Channel Electrical co.,ltd. We are a professional manufacturer  and designer in elevator parts,  its main products are accessories of elevator and escalator such as: door operator, security components, Load measuring device, light curtain and moving walkwayâs pedal etc.

We sell high quality elevator accessories of domestic and international famous brands. We can form complete sets to many elevator brands such as Mitsubishi, Thyssen, Otis, Schindler, KONE, Fuji, and Yungtay etc.

Pls feel free to contact with me if you would like to know more !

B.wishes

Nina

Ningbo Channel Electromechanical Co. Ltd
Room 1512,Morgan International Bulding C,
Taihe Road,Beilun, Ningbo, Zhejiang 300012, China
Tel: 0086 574 86802688     Fax: 0086 57486802788
Skype:channel-nina