Interested in a cooperation

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Interested in a cooperation
From: Jack Eriksen <jack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 06:48:49 +0000
Dear webmaster,

My name is Jack and I found http://oss.sgi.com/ while browsing.

I would like to offer you an interesting cooperation in which we can exchange links or articles or even banners.

As you probably already know, with exchanging links we can improve our Google ranking and receive more visitors to our site.

I have a selection of high quality websites that are very related to yours and I am able to give you a link from them in exchange for a link from you site.

Let me know if you are interested and I will send you more information.

Thanks,

Jack Eriksen
http://www.bqwireless.com/