Did You Request To Close Your Account?

To: Recipients <noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Did You Request To Close Your Account?
From: "Microsoft Outlook Service " <noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 17:13:26 -0800

Dear Valued Customer,
Our records indicate that you recently made a request to terminate your account. We will process your request shortly you will lose all emails associated with your account.
If you have no knowledge about the request process, kindly cancel the request below.
  Simply Click Cancel Request and resign in with your Yahoo/Gmail account correct details on outloot platform to cancel request

 Cancel Request

Thank You

Microsoft Outlook Member Service ©2015