[LSF/MM ATTEND] xfs development and fs related topics

To: lsf-pc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LSF/MM ATTEND] xfs development and fs related topics
From: Brian Foster <bfoster@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2015 10:01:48 -0500
Cc: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I'd like to attend LSF this year. I'm interested in catching up with the
XFS folks on some XFS specific things such as sparse inode support (my
current work), reverse extent mapping (proposed/prototype by Dave C.),
futures, etc.

My more recent work has been around improving XFS behavior on things
like glusterfs and Ceph, so any collaboration on that front is of
interest.

Finally, as a fulltime XFS guy I'm interested in pretty much anything
generally fs related that intersects with or can draw from XFS (e.g.,
power failure/fs shutdown discussion, SMR stuff, etc.). Thanks!

Brian