mobile boat hoist

To: "pr" <pr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: mobile boat hoist
From: "Raymond" <service4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 09:40:48 +0800
Dear Friend,

We searched on internet that you are in the line boat/yacht.

We specialize in mobile boat hoist, or you can call it vessel hauler, marine
hoist or marine travelift. The attachment for your reference.

Till now we are the only factory which export mobile boat hoist.

We are going to develop this business in your market, and wonder if there is
any cooperate opportunity between us in this business field.

Your kind reply will be highly appreciated.

Regards!
Raymond Wang

Zhengzhou Hanvy Machinery & Equipment Co., Ltd.
Y06 Building, No.11 Changchun Road, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China,
450001
Mobile: 0086- 186 0371 0680
Tel.: 86 0371 8606 8808