OEM Bearing

To: "braunstar" <braunstar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: OEM Bearing
From: "Tina" <service3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2015 15:49:05 +0800
Dear Sir/Madam,

You might be interested in SKF, FAG, NSK, NTN, KOYO, NACHI, TIMKEN bearings, as
we got your information from internet.

We are dealing with above branded bearings with FAG/KOYO/NSK/SKF/TIMKEN
Authorized Distributors for over 5 years. With great price, original quality
bearings.
And this brings our customers great business with nice profit.

In the mean time, we OEM for our customers with their own brand, with good
quality and competitive price. Especially for deep groove ball bearings,
spherical roller bearings, cylindrical roller bearings, needle bearings, taper
roller bearings.

Hope you will get interested and contact us for more details.

Awaiting for your positive reply soon.

Best regards

Tina

Skype:tinatina8028