Disconnected inodes after test xfs/261

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Disconnected inodes after test xfs/261
From: Jan Kara <jack@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 20:35:35 +0100
  Hello,

  in my test KVM with today's Linus' kernel I'm getting xfs_repair
complaint about disconnected inodes after the test xfs/261 finishes
(with success). xfs_repair output is like:
xfs_repair -n /dev/vdb2
Phase 1 - find and verify superblock...
Phase 2 - using internal log
        - scan filesystem freespace and inode maps...
        - found root inode chunk
Phase 3 - for each AG...
        - scan (but don't clear) agi unlinked lists...
        - process known inodes and perform inode discovery...
        - agno = 0
        - agno = 1
        - agno = 2
        - agno = 3
        - process newly discovered inodes...
Phase 4 - check for duplicate blocks...
        - setting up duplicate extent list...
        - check for inodes claiming duplicate blocks...
        - agno = 0
        - agno = 1
        - agno = 2
        - agno = 3
No modify flag set, skipping phase 5
Phase 6 - check inode connectivity...
        - traversing filesystem ...
        - traversal finished ...
        - moving disconnected inodes to lost+found ...
disconnected inode 132, would move to lost+found
disconnected inode 133, would move to lost+found
Phase 7 - verify link counts...
No modify flag set, skipping filesystem flush and exiting.
---
Given how trivial test xfs/261 is, it seems like created private mtab files
that also get unlinked don't get added to AGI unlinked list before umount.
I didn't have a detailed look whether that's possible or not and probably
won't get to it before Christmas. So I'm sending this just in case someone
more knowledgeable has ideas earlier...

                                                                Honza
--
Jan Kara <jack@xxxxxxx>