Re: xfs_quota off/remove

To: "Meij, Henk" <hmeij@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: xfs_quota off/remove
From: Dave Chinner <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 07:41:31 +1100
Cc: "xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx" <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>

>  1318  xfs_quota -x -c 'off' -c 'remove' /data/1
>
>  1331  umount /data/1; mount /data1

And the output of /proc/self/mounts after this?

>From the xfs_quota man page:

       off [ -gpu ] [ -v ]
             Permanently switches quota off for the filesystem
             identified by the current path.  Quota can only be
             switched back on subsequently by unmounting and then
             mounting again.

So it's likely that mounting is still picking up the quota mount
options from /etc/fstab and turning quotas back on....

Cheers,

Dave.
--
Dave Chinner