xfsprogs v3.2.2 has just been released. This is mainly a bug fix
release, mostly for improvements to xfs_repair for handling badly
broken filesystems. There are many other fixes and updates; more
details are below.
The source code can be accessed via git using this URL:
and the release is tagged with the "v3.2.2" tag to make it easy to
check out the exact source used for the release.
A signed gzipped-tar archive of the source code is available here:
The archive is signed with my gpg key (the same one that this
release announcement is signed with).
Problems, issues, questions and general discussion about the release
should be directed to the XFS mailing list (xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx).
A summary of the changes during development of this release (taken
from doc/CHANGES) is as follows:
- Debian packaging updates (Nathan Scott)
- xfs_repair, mkfs.xfs stripe geometry fixes (Eric Sandeen)
- libxcmd path handling fixes (Eric Sandeen)
- xfs_crash crash fix (Jie Liu)
- xfs_logprint AGI/AGF handling improvements (Jan Kara)
- libhandle support for symlinked /usr (Jan Tulak)
- fix multiple Coverity and sparse reported issues (Eric Sandeen)
- new mremap, sync, syncfs commands for xfs_io (Eric Sandeen)
- man page updates (Eric Sandeen, Mark Tinguely)
- xfs_repair sets ftype in lost+found dirents (Jan Kara)
- xfs_repair handles bad inodes better (Eric Sandeen)
- xfs_repair freelist rebuild improvements
- xfs_repair finobt crash fixes (Brian Foster)
- xfs_copy handles 4k sector devices better (Eric Sandeen)
Description: Digital signature