Re: enquiry price

To: "enquiries" <enquiries@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: enquiry price
From: "Johnson" <service3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 01:40:44 +0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=mx1.allarelbus.com; s=mx1.allarelbus; t=1417455649; bh=D1mtCpx+oKr7yzHQgYP8wQfJCLinewcm3ORAR/JJgl0=; h=Date:From:To:Reply-To:Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=xvatwqrzwc7f0HByooiEyt7Y1RpNJU2CvZNDXUkwZmSEyi6Y9li1KosqNol7/v8uS hI81+/xnVHUndwoWdoL9E8VqVlt+nNCjLff8EwEln507Yx57l/LXMi4Xys25PtDnws LXbe3ldNhBUxJQ5E/BhqT/awejmysCZ6xWI2m4Gk=
Dear Sir or Madam,

How are you?

Here is Johnson from Shenzhen Creates Blue Tech CO., LTD,specialized in high
effective customized LED signs over 8 years, with a sound R & D, production,
sales team, after-sell service team, strive for your one-stop procurement
services for LED display screen.

Products and services as following:

1 Custom screen (special application screen, any size & function) service
2 High-effectiive  standard screen, special products: LED oil screen, GPS-LED
digital clock, LED lobby screen, LED-Mini desktop screen, indoor single and
double color screen (F16, F24, F32, D16, D32 Series), outdoor full-color,
single and double color screen (P8-P25).
3 Providing support services industry display screen, support the secondary
development.

For more information please login our website or contact us for more profit.

We sincerely expect to cooperate with you, create a LED strip screen service
market.

Best regards

Johnson chow
Sales engineer

Shenzhen Creates Blue Co.,Ltd
2Th Floor,No 11 Building,B Area,Hengchangrong High-Tech Industrial
Park,Huangtian Xixiang Town,
Baoan District,Shenzhen,China
Post code:518128
TEL: 0086-755-27512733