Guaranteed 3%

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Guaranteed 3%
From: "Faris Deeb" <ciechanow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2014 06:28:21 -0600
Return-receipt-to: "Faris Deeb" <ciechanow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Good Day

I am the Head of Finance at Sullah Finance FZE here in Abu Dhabi, UAE.

I am looking at investing over US$M900, 000,000.00 that has been placed for investments by a private owner.

If you are in need of funds to expand existing businesses or to start up a new project, then look no further as we would be more than delighted to work with you.

We are driven by a project's credibility to yield investment returns and should we ascertain your project as such, we will engage our funds at guaranteed 3% Fixed Interest Rate per annum but strictly in form of Loans.

Regards,

Faris Deeb
Sullah Finance Fze
Abu Dhabi-UAE.