www.oss.sgi.com

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: www.oss.sgi.com
From: "John | Cellsix Media Ltd" <johnrwhite30@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 08:40:56 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:message-id:date:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=sspq3AQgV216HfTW1Z+N/Cls+fbhdkIMfTMffpx0MSo=; b=M8soAP+Yu5sOpD3MtV8RGsPSIi55nUuvsTqym/FV4NbDf0xiQQ4Nxfy9+SP+R5VJ5Y j313RVM4sdmO8RKTUs77bIusa7ManLlAZ0Adnt/ZEom3td071dOwj+3Y6RFnCkh3j9Br M7ne9OFGZw049TtHT0nHV+s1yXjfgcKHNYxVMh7oKzh5C8UL3Jhiy6fHc7+ysuJT0s5u d+nv3kjA5lUc2Vt6ggjlzKE7VpEL7vtwyTfP7N1bhEMlJEuzeUcFK5MyS0klGAkjwT03 sgjdJoFYixetjHaueOEqiGH+i7SSiicxiKTLQFdwUssu7ptuxJPd3PPHy8jO0H5bFZNQ htpA==

Hi,

I came across-your contact over the-web and wanted to-share a brief note. I think a few-changes, aesthetically and/or SEO-wise, can make your site-convert more-visitors into leads-and also get it placed-higher in the organic search-results, for a few of the select terms.(Search-Engine-Optimization is the-process of affecting the visibility of a-website or a web-page in a search-engine's "natural" or un-paid "organic" search-results)

This is NOT like one-of those foreign-emails you probably get in your-inbox every day. Just to be-upfront, I have a full-fledged team for Web-Development-&-SEO.

I would just-need to know-which (if not both) services-you're open to checking out-information about, either web-design or-SEO. Would you be-open to seeing more-brief info / quote for what-I would like to accomplish?

Thanks & regards,

John | Director MKT

CELLSix        Headquarters:  25/F., One Kowloon, 1 Wang Yuen Street, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong
                                             Other Offices: China | New Zealand | Australia | UAE | USA

Disclaimer: This e-mail is private and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise us by return e-mail immediately, and delete the e-mail and any attachments without using or disclosing the contents in any way. The views expressed in this e-mail are those of the author, and do not represent those of this company unless this is clearly indicated. You should scan this e-mail and any attachments for viruses. This company accepts no liability for any direct or indirect damage or loss resulting from the use of any attachments to this e-mail. All quotes received from CellSix by email are informal and not binding until a formal quote is agreed upon by both the parties.