Re: CNC Machining enquiry

To: "collovell" <collovell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: CNC Machining enquiry
From: "Neo" <service5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 16:09:43 +0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=mx2.richvalvee.com; s=mx2.richvalvee; t=1415606993; bh=9JSTQCnQyxiKgiKWDYMsSCUcRQjdyJvaegYLwPhcQQ0=; h=Date:From:To:Reply-To:Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=w73JWqikuDKM7atwx33vRE0baD40sp4KKBnqc++X+5f0Pv6oRLGTYMA3VeKztQRf7 SeyANVcFIUF8UO2IUceoaVjzCLu/T6LpC5x3A5vcpKiFJuI8cvkN6Tmtu5EzIKWJvO 06jhNq0uduM9FMqZ0TNLa0qmZfubzJjh/8ILFtso=
Dear Friends:

Good day!

This is Neo, marketing engineer of a Chinese CNC Machining & injection molding
manufacturer, we write email to you desire to establish long-term business
relationship with you.

Our company specialized in CNC Machining; stamping and injection molding
service.

Our products including precision Machining components; injection mould;
stamping parts; precision turning /milling parts and product assembly.

Any request please don’t hesitate to contact us.
looking forward to cooperating with you for a long time.
thanks & Best Regards

Neo.Wang
 Project Manager
 Email: boger3m@xxxxxxxxxxxx