Stone quote request

To: "office" <office@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Stone quote request
From: "Ivy zhang" <service2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 12:19:30 +0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=mx1.richvalvee.com; s=mx1.richvalvee; t=1415593183; bh=cUDtXmGnkbQK7leVU040FkoDo2b8Y3emqJ4Ntu2tlG8=; h=Date:From:To:Reply-To:Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=3vFFJpUaZoFcw0UVRYymJkG0MomR9WR65hXs7W2EskoEGDnjrPvEj1KP9STiR5h1n W6sdwDbKqpuadNG3jdrvuKwdZxSDMv8CScJK68Baz2RkviSFQfnF94tylj9a/MtWgR dDG7JvNphwRn9+HjYTmRyviVBeoTYtuX8miT5gxE=
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen!

Please allow us to briefly introduce ourselves to you, thank you.

Our company was founded in April 1998, we have our own stone producing factory.
The company is headquartered in Xiamen of China, currently we export to Europe,
Japan, the USA and Canada. We work among others also successfully with some
important German companies.

On average, our company employs 15 to 25 qualified employees; we have set
ourselves the goal to provide our customers products with maximum quality and
service for fair prices.

Custom sizes for the construction sector as Stairs, Window sills, Pool covers,
Wall coverings are part of our routine but also paving for indoor or outdoor
use as well Culture stone as all types of paving cubes and flagstones, and
products for the garden and landscaping are among our main products

We hope we could give you an overview of our company; we would welcome your
inquiry and very pleased to send you our no-obligation quotation.

Yours sincerely,
Ivy Zhang

Tel: 0086 592 6892446
Fax: 0086 592 6892441