[We detected some limitation on your account]

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [We detected some limitation on your account]
From: AMAZON INC <AMAZONAS@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2014 02:54:07 +0000 (UTC)
For amazon customer ,
Following an audit of your account, we must advise that your account has been Limited until you approve and validate your account informations:

  Access to your account.

  We're constantly working to make Amazon safer, simpler and more convenient for our customers. This means that from time to time we have to make changes to the terms of our User Agreement. To make sure you are always informed we have posted recent updates on our website.

  If you agree to the changes, you need to do anything as any updates will automatically come into effect. If you do not wish to accept the changes, we have also provided you with the steps you can take on the Policy Update page

Thank you for using Amazon

Amazon Inc,
  Help