Prototype & Production Foam Molds

To: <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Prototype & Production Foam Molds
From: "Aimee" <gvmold.100@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 17:17:19 +0800
Sender: birch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Dear,

Glad to learn you're on the market of plastic mold.Â

We specialize in this field for 20 years.
100 workers, 20years experience, 10years' vendor of Wal-Mart, ISO certificated, one-hour reach Shenzhen port or HK, this is how we keep good quality and competitive prices for global valued customers.

Our main molds cover Auto parts, electronic accessories, home appliances, daily necessities, medical component part, food package and outdoor lighting.

Our customer base ranges from small individual inventors to well-established fortune 500 companies.

If any products or service meet your demand, please feel free to contact us. Company profile can be provided if you are interesting.

We're sure your any inquiry or requirement will get prompt attention.Â

Best regards,
Aimee

GreenÂVitalityÂIndustryÂCo.,Ltd.

Tel:Â+86-755-26825352Â