[notify] Change of List-Membership details

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [notify] Change of List-Membership details
From: "e.newsletter.my" <noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 16:39:43 +0800
Bounces-to: bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

[notify] Change of List-Membership details

This message is to inform you of a change of your details on our newsletter database

You are currently member of the following newsletters:

No Lists

Please Note: when updating your details, your email address has changed.

A message has been sent to your new email address with a URL
to confirm this change. Please visit this website to activate
your membership.

The information on our system for you is as follows:

Email address : zenglg.jy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Send HTML email : No

If this is not correct, please update your information at the following location:

http://e.newsletter.my/lists/?p=preferences&uid=d405c7a9aedfa1ffdcdcf9dd2f168c8d

Thank you