Investment Portfolio!

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Investment Portfolio!
From: "Kakha Sikharulidze" <tft102@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 14:52:13 -0200
Let me use the liberty of this medium to inform you that my principal is interested in investing his bond as a silent business partner in your company. He would like to invest in private sector projects with an established company in any project(s) which are already in the market and
have market value or new company requiring the injection of huge funds, provided there are lots of opportunities available, taking into proper consideration the Return on Investment (ROI) based on a ten (10) year strategic plan.

Kindly indicate your interest in my client's proposition by furnishing me with your Bio data, business/personal contact details and any other information/detail that may help in the actualization of the impending investment portfolio.

Kakha Sikharulidze