Please I need your help!

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Please I need your help!
From: Armand Gami <a.gami2014@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 08:43:38 -0200 (UYST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=vera.com.uy; s=72E86E58-1335-11E4-BC8D-0ED04F92C007; t=1413542623; bh=Kkohr8u4CRBfBj9170OvC0pvjAvjg1CcfXRzJo8bLAo=; h=Date:From:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=xWpB/0btRnV8Kg8S+lP2mUpwBM4muQTOwS3TRFxhPgFXS7gENdl5BRf3tphUbrmCl zTtgdnErf8CQxXNRq6jU+WeQHs8um6652PLY5w+s2f7/qlm25cRjODcnduc1ot+/Ki g4mpG6s+orGyQ1bV3uRQOYw/6GMWcQYLBoZO5LXI=
Please I need your help!

I apologize for contacting you this way. I am Armand Gami , I am a young 17 year old Ivorian . I dream and desire to come to settle in your country to start a new life.

As you know , my country, Ivory Coast is emerging from a long and bloody civil war. So I want to go into exile because the conditions here have become very dangerous. my entire family was killed during the civil war and I am the only survivor. I will not come to your country empty-handed , I have inherited a capital of my deceased father, a serious amount, and I want to invest it in a real and lucrative business. I need your help to transfer my inheritance to your country and also help me come and join you there.

do you think that this investment would allow me to have the right of residence? would you welcome me and be my guardian ? especially because I want to continue my studies once in your country .

I hope to read from you so that we can build friendly relations.

God bless you.

Armand