Re: Corrupted filesystem: thoughts?

To: Dave Chinner <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Corrupted filesystem: thoughts?
From: Emmanuel Florac <eflorac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 13:22:10 +0200
Cc: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Le Tue, 7 Oct 2014 21:56:57 +1100
Dave Chinner <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Ãcrivait:

> Is the log clean? (use xfs_logprint -t <dev> to determine that)

No, it wasn't, that was probably the source of most of the ominous
messages. The many files in lost+found were probably deleted files

In case this may help someone, before running xfs_repair I've mounted
the volume in "ro,nonrecovery" mode, then ran this command to make a
listing of files with their inodes:

 find /mnt/raid/ -print0 | xargs --null ls -di | gzip - > FILELIST.gz

Now I can reconnect manually most of the files in lost+found by
searching for them in FILELIST.