Question about services

To: "Aaron Goulding" <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Question about services
From: "Ignacio De Marco" <idemarco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2014 17:31:36 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; q=dns/txt; c=simple/simple; d=bairesdev.com;s=jangomail; i=@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; bh=Pci6JtTwBagItg5EHdSAUMHoY4k=; h=DomainKey-Signature:Message-ID:Subject:From:Date:To:X-Priority: MIME-Version:X-Mailer:List-Unsubscribe:X-UserID:X-VConfig:Content-Type: MsgID:LocalSender; b=gblUeui9B8mM0xabXa/w5ywF40OWDNLuAvbhzIg7RKEfNy8APGmjiYcKVtxitPOGcB7A04 pPty1q5mRAG+cKWCDaxPpBLlbT2f+DNyi2jfFg89aZgES1xvWISwq/wBuW1iC2jJkt+8ou Kqr/flRQGrQl5q21UyM4EEg6oNLIRME=;
Localsender: bairesdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Msgid: SBL66034

Dear Aaron,

I hope you are doing well. My name is Ignacio De Marco and I am the Chief Executive Officer at BairesDev (www.bairesdev.com). I saw your profile on LinkedIn, and given your role and company profile, I wanted to reach out to you in regards to our service offering and see if there could be some synergy between our companies.

BairesDev specializes in software development services across the entire product development lifecycle; from new product development, QA, release engineering, porting, sustaining and maintenance. We utilize a cost effective blended model, with resources in the US and South America.

With more than 200 bilingual employees, we provide services for companies worldwide, from major global companies like Google (GOOG), NetGear (NTGR) and Demand Media (DMD) to small companies focused on specific markets.

All of our Engineers are on EST+1, have excellent English skills and our rates are very competitive across the board.

Whether you might have a capability or capacity issue, our model helps maximize our clients’ product delivery and quality at the lowest possible cost while minimizing the offshore development risk.

If you have some interest, I can schedule a short call in the next week or so to discuss our services, your development challenges and product roadmap.

Do you think any of the services above can be useful to you or your colleagues?

With thanks and best regards,

Ignacio De Marco

CEO

direct: +1 408 600 1331

mobile: +1 415 602 5895

AR: +54 11 5353 9840

Email: idemarco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Skype: ignaciodemarco

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/idemarco

BairesDev Website

This Email (including any attachments) is strictly confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the

intended addressee, you must not disclose, copy, or take any action on account of this message. If you have received this

message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies.

If you are not interested and you don't want to receive more emails from me, please follow this link and I will remove your email from my contacts.

Este correo electrónico (incluyendo cualquier archivo adjunto) es estrictamente confidencial y está destinado exclusivamente a

su destinatario original. Si usted no es el destinatario, no debe revelar, copiar, o tomar cualquier otra acción sobre este mensaje.

Si usted ha recibido este mensaje por error, por favor notifique al remitente inmediatamente y elimine todas las copias.

iso

BairesDev is a quality endorsed business to the international quality standard ISO9001:2008. This standard ensures that we deliver what we promise, when we promise it, every time.