Test xfs/287 failure

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Test xfs/287 failure
From: Jan Kara <jack@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 17:23:14 +0200
  Hello,

  so after installing latest xfsdump (just pulled git repo at oss.sgi.com),
I'm getting failure in test xfs/287. The failure is:
xfs/287 2s ... 2s
_check_xfs_filesystem: filesystem on /dev/vdb2 is inconsistent (r) (see
/var/lib/xfstests/results//xfs/287.full)

And the 287.full has:
Phase 3 - for each AG...
        - scan (but don't clear) agi unlinked lists...
        - process known inodes and perform inode discovery...
        - agno = 0
directory flags set on non-directory inode 133
directory flags set on non-directory inode 134
directory flags set on non-directory inode 133
would fix bad flags.
directory flags set on non-directory inode 134
would fix bad flags.

Complete file is attached. I'm using also the latest xfsprogs from git and
kernel 3.17.0-rc5 (plus couple of my patches but these should have no
influence).

                                                                Honza

--
Jan Kara <jack@xxxxxxx>